In this KB we are listing the issues that have been resolved with the release of DigiCert PKI Platform 8.20.3.
- Fixed SCEP Renewal failure for Cisco Routers.
- Fixed issue with missing Organization/Server/Device profiles in default manage users search operations.
- Fixed issue with alpha-numeric or special characters for enrollment code when a request is generated from a Cisco Routers.
- Fixed issue with CSV bulk update of existing end-entities (user records) corrupting user data.
- Fixed issue with browser-based enrollments for S/MIME profiles configured with No Escrow, which were being issued with incorrect KeySpec value.
- Rebranded User Template ReadMe PDF file, available from the PKI Manager.
If you have questions, please contact PKI Support.