This article provides installation instructions for F5 BIG IP 11.x. If you are not able to perform the steps on your server, DigiCert recommends to contact the server vendor or the organization which supports F5.
Step 1. Obtain the SSL Certificate
- Log into your CertCentral account. Enter in your Username and Password.
- Click Sign In.
- From the list, select the corresponding certificate to download.
- Under Available Actions in the bottom section, click on Download your certificate.
- Confirm the certificate details, then click the Get Started button.
- Select the Server platform and Server version from the drop-down menus where the certificate will be installed to.
NOTE: If you are not sure of the server platform, choose Other. This will give you the x.509 version of the certificate.
- Click the Download button
- A prompt window will appear to save a .zip file which will contain all necessary certificates and additional documents and/or information for installation.