Credit card is our preferred method of payment and is required for expedited orders. We do not charge credit cards until we issue the certificate. We will email a receipt to the billing contact listed in the order within 48 hours of charging the credit card.
Pay via credit card in your online account. We accept:
*Not available in Taiwan
The processing time for POs is between 2–4 weeks. Use a credit card for expedited orders.
To purchase a certificate with a purchase order (PO), the PO must contain the following information, or it will be rejected:
1) Only include "purchase order" in the description. Other descriptions are not accepted. For example, do not use "purchase requisition" or “purchase request.”
2) Include a purchase order (PO) number.
3) The PO must include an invoice or bill to physical address. If a specific person needs to process the PO, clearly state this information on the PO and include their email address.
4) The vendor must be clearly stated as:
2801 North Thanksgiving Way, #500
Lehi, UT 84043 United States
5) The body of the PO must include:
6) Payment terms must be Net30 days or less.
7) Include a valid signature. If the PO has an approval signature field, the PO must include a valid signature. An electronic signature is acceptable.
8) Email to email@example.com or fax a copy of your PO within 2 business days.
*Not available in Taiwan
DigiCert, Inc. accepts wire transfers, but keep in mind that the transmitting bank and recipient bank tack on additional processing fees. You must inform your bank that you will pay for those charges. Pay by credit card to avoid these fees.
Include this information on all correspondence to ensure funds are applied to your account:
DigiCert Inc. must receive the wire of funds before issuing DigiCert SSL certificate. When wiring the funds, reference the order number or invoice number within the instructions of the wire. Processing time for wire transfers is up to 1 week.
You must complete the bank transfer using the account details below. After the funds transfer, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Banking details for DigiCert for all jurisdictions:
Bank of America N.A.
2000 Clayton Road, Building D, 5th Floor
Concord, CA 94520
Beneficiary account: 1233055911
ABA for wires: 026009593
ABA for ACH: 121000358
2801 N. Thanksgiving Way, Suite 500
Lehi, UT 84043
SWIFT for USD: BOFAUS3N
SWIFT for non-USD: BOFAUS6S
*Not available outside the U.S.
DigiCert, Inc. accepts checks made payable to DigiCert, Inc. Processing time for check is typically 3–8 weeks. Use a credit card for expedited orders.
Please include this information in all correspondence:
If this information is not included, payment will be returned.
DigiCert, Inc. must receive your check before issuing your certificate. Make sure to write the order number on the face of the check before mailing.
Regular mail (United States Postal Service)
P.O. Box 840695
Dallas, TX 75284-0695
Courier mail (United States Postal Service or FedEx)
Bank of America Lockbox Services, Infomart,
1950 N Stemmons Fwy, STE 5010
Dallas, TX 75207
To request a receipt for Secure Site and Commerce Site Server ID's, email the appropriate billing department (listed under Billing inquiries). Include this information in your request: